Ram Charan Teja exclusive Interview4


27. Did you do any acting in school/College?
I did not do anything specific. Although just before I joined acting, for a bird’s eye view, I went to the London School of Theater and Drama, did some courses there. I also went to the well-known Namit Kishore of Bombay.
28. Had you not been into this film industry, what would you have become?
I love cars. I admire those automobile design professionals. I planned to take up Automobile Engineering. Who knows I would have become an industrialist with my own Automobile Industry?
29. What’s the best piece of advice anyone’s ever given you?
When I was in London, an old man said “You are already a Star’s son. I have seen your efforts and work in the school. Don’t forget to take everyone along with you when you are reaching heights in your career. Do not ignore anyone when you are climbing up. Who knows, one day you may fall, and at that point of time those people will be there to catch you”. Those words made me think so much. That’s the best advice I got so far.
30. What does style mean to you?
Being comfortable in what you wear is style. No matter if it is a t-shirt worth Rs.50/- or a jacket worth Rs. 50,000/-, it all depends how comfortable we look in it. And oh yeah, be fit.
31. What does power mean to you?

Power is not controlling or dictating people. I believe power is nothing but responsibility.
32. Tell us something about your passion for horses. (in detail if possible)
I believe that every human being relates to an animal. My dad relates to Lions as his sun sign is Leo. And I connect to horses. A young horse is a majestic creature. Yet it is humble. It keeps quiet until someone tries to ride it. Very few animals exhibit such traits. And moreover, horses are completely owners’ pets. They are true companions. And that’s why I love them!
Favorite Movie: Gladiator Favorite Chiranjeevi Movie: Khaidi
Favorite Dialogue“Face turning ichchuko”
Favorite Food: Indian Vegetarian
Favorite Hero: My Dad & Tom Hanks
Favorite Heroine: As of now, I don’t have any favorites
Favorite Location Spot: New Zealand
Favorite Holiday Spot: London
Favorite Brand: Nothing in particular, it keeps changing
Favorite Accessory: Watch
Favorite Music: Peppy Numbers, Hollywood Hip Hop etc
First Crush: Movies
First Car: Honda CRV
First Pet: Cocker Spaniel
First Kiss: My mom on my Forehead

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up