Ram Charan Teja exclusive Interview2


 
8. People are so judgmental about star sons. What goes through your mind when you read stuff? How do you take criticism?
I take it the same way as well. Just like how I take my hits and flops, I take criticism also on the same note. I think this is all part of the game. Along with money & fame, we have got to accept criticism also. There is a famous saying in horse riding which says “Until & unless you fall at least 7 times from your horse, you will never be recognized as a horse rider”. If I don’t possess the capability to take criticism, I can never be called a complete actor. That’s what I believe.
9. Do you find it strange that people have already started trusting you, with so few films to your credit?

I accept it with all humility. The admiration & love showered on me makes me really happy. I will try to take my skills to the next level. And I will definitely not disappoint my admirers!
10. Chiranjeevi garu has remarked that Charan is not just one or two movies old but in fact he’s 150 movies old, since he considers all his experience passed on to you. Your reaction….
Yes, my dad’s movies always keep playing in my mind. His experience is behind me, driving me, pushing me forward with greater force. Chiruta is my 149th movie and Magadheera is my father’s 149th movie.
11. How much of your acting do you put down to genetics and how much to the rest?
Growing up, obviously my dad is an inspiration and I have imbibed some of his traits. Even as an actor, I am inspired by him though I have consciously tried to develop a style of my own. Acting in my dad’s style of body language comes naturally to me. But I blend it with my own style. Maybe an 80% Charan, 20% Chiranjeevi! People keep saying they see a bit of my dad’s style in me, but they also say that they found my style different than that of my father’s! That’s what makes me happy
12. What aspects do you both discuss about movies?
We talk about general issues. Cinema is the last thing on our mind then since we would have been on the sets the whole day & we just want to relax. We discuss about life, we watch DVDs together, and we play games together on a big projector in our bedroom. Our film magazines, awards etc are all limited to the office only. None of them reach our bedroom. 9am-6pm is when we are associated with films. We switch to family mode after that. And this was taught by dad a long back.
13: As a young leader in the industry, do you think you are obligated to pushing the creative boundaries of your field sufficiently?
Definitely, we are trying to push our limits more than our previous generation. Every actor should have such openness. Otherwise I would have never committed to ‘Orange’ after ‘Magadheera’. I would have opted for another big banner or director. I am interested in doing versatile roles. Orange is a sensible social movie
14. As an actor, are emotions easily accessible to you? Or do you have to work hard at them?
Every actor is able to some emotions easily and others not so. It’s the same with me. In such a case, I discuss with & follow my director’s instructions.
15: Are you emotional in real life?
Yes I am an emotional person in life. Because I grew up in a huge family and have seen all kind of emotions in my life journey so far.
16: Are you more of an optimist or a pessimist?
I am pretty optimistic. I believe one fact that every person is not the same. One of the best qualities in optimism is to let everybody be who they are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up